MEDICAL LEARNING 10

 

MEDICAL LEARNING


 

M.D(Med),D.O.I.H,F.I.A.E,D.H.A,F.A.I.M.P(Cardiology)

Senior Cardio-Metabolic Physician

Senior Echocardiography Trainer

Cont.: 8605657755

 


1st August 2021

          On 30th September I had to suddenly go to Pune. Two days prior to this, on 29th and 30th I had  high fever and was not able to do my routine official work. But as usual, I became all right without any specific medicines. When I was told that I need to go to Pune on the 29th morning I still had loose motions going on But I accepted the request as it was an important assignment and  I was driving a very high profile couple with me. To my utter surprise my routine driver had met with an accident. I decided to drive myself. I said to myself….. NO PROBLEM  as usual. I had to be perfectly all right in the next two hours and I told myself to be fit, and I was perfectly fit in time for the trip.

   

          I started our journey, sat on the steering and told myself  YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER NOW AND YOU ARE CARRYING IMPORTANT LIVES. I did a perfectly professional job all thorough, reached safely and in time. Once I reached the hotel room after 10 hours drive, I dropped my guard as a driver. It was 8.30 pm, my head was spinning and body was stiff. Now I had to change my guard and start myself as Dr Digambar back. I dropped on the bed for 5 minutes, closed my eyes, was relaxed. Then I went to the bathroom had a nice warm shower and was back as Dr Digambar 100 percent, no fatigue, no tiredness, no spinning, no stiffness, my smile back and continued my routine evening till 12 pm and got up the next day, as usual Dr Digambar.

 

          Here I am, waiting for another great day. It is so easy to lead the great life that you want to. Decide and go ahead, you cannot fail. You fail and get tired only when you decide ...I AM TIRED. Choice is yours to create what you need to make out of your life. You are what you make out of your life.

                  

                   You cannot fail or get tired unless you decide to give up and get tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you have a negative thought in your mind....Do this exercise.

Learn to Ask and learn to Thank

Which Pathy is better.