MEDICAL LEARNING 11


I was sick with fever for the last 4 days. I was cared so royally at home. My wife was with me all the time. I was being so nicely cared for. The house support treated me so well with specially prepared nutritious meals with right nutrients, taste, temperature. I was kept shielded from my work with proper arrangements made to take care of my patients. So much attention was paid to the bedding ,to the room, to the light, to the sound level, as I rested and slept in the room. The whole house suddenly created a different, cooling, relaxing atmosphere....It was infect a pleasurable feeling as I recovered quickly from my sickness and was back on my job with increased energy.

            Now think of this. This is the situation in every home when any one in the house is sick. But when someone is more serious, he is admitted to the hospital. At this time can you understand what should be the responsibility of the hospital. The care that the person should get, the love and concern and encouragement that he needs. Think of these aspects when your loved one is hospitalized. Covid  has taught us that a large number of patients can be better treated at home and will recover faster at a much lesser cost.

            Think all these aspects , think of the scare, fear in every one's mind including the patient. Think of the stress and strain the family will have in the process. Take a rightful decision for your loved ones when they are sick. People ask for hospitalisation out of fear, thinking that hospital will love their person a little more than them. Of course when there is an absolute need you must follow your doctor’s advice.

A number of patients can be better treated at home, instead of being tensed and worried, in the hospital. Home treatment can make a sickness, an enjoyable experience with less stress and less cost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you have a negative thought in your mind....Do this exercise.

Learn to Ask and learn to Thank

Which Pathy is better.